MD Anderson Events
Liz Wiseman: Are You a Genius or a Genius Maker
Liz WIseman, speaker, executive advisor and author of Multipliers - How the Best Leaders Make Everyone Smarter
Title of her address: Are You a Genius or a Genius Maker?
Co-sponsored by Women Faculty Programs, HR Talent Development and Faculty Development, as part of the Healthcare Leadership Series.
Date: 5/2/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/2/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: CPB 8th floor, Room 7 & 8
Facilitator: Elizabeth Travis, Ph.D.
Speaker: Liz Wiseman
Sponsor: Elizabeth Travis, Ph.D.
Contact: Abby Mitchell - (713) 792-6142 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Integrative Medicine Program Special Event
- Arts in Medicine presents "The Space Suit Project" at MFAH
- Clinical Cancer Prevention Lecture Series: "Breast Cancer Prevention in the Era of Precision Medicine" - Powel Brown, MD, PhD
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Provosts' Distinguished Lecture Series - Prof. Dr. Lars Zender
- Cancer Biology Special Seminar
- Mike Hogg Award & Lecture | 2016
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- Education Week 2016 Keynote Address: Rebecca Richards-Kortum, Ph.D., and Kathleen Schmeler, M.D.