MD Anderson Events
Lunch & Learn Seminar - aCGH Data Analysis
From Dots to Data: Considerations when extracting data from a CGH array image.
An overview will be provided of the image extraction method using Feature Extraction Software and consideration of quality control metrics will be discussed.
Analysis of aCGH and aCGH+SNP Samples: Using the software to identify genetic variants in research.
An overview of data analysis using Cytogenomics software to identify copy number changes, loss of heterozygosity and uniparental disomy in disease research.
Date: 8/7/13, 12pm to 2pm
Time: 8/7/13, 12pm to 2pm
Facilitator: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D.
Sponsor: SHP Cytogenetic Technology Program & Agilent Technologies
Contact: Angela Rainer, MS - (512) 827-1484 - firstname.lastname@example.org
MDACC Cyto Lunch and Learn 080713.pdf (PDF, 391 KB)
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”