MD Anderson Events
Lunch & Learn Seminar - aCGH Data Analysis
From Dots to Data: Considerations when extracting data from a CGH array image.
An overview will be provided of the image extraction method using Feature Extraction Software and consideration of quality control metrics will be discussed.
Analysis of aCGH and aCGH+SNP Samples: Using the software to identify genetic variants in research.
An overview of data analysis using Cytogenomics software to identify copy number changes, loss of heterozygosity and uniparental disomy in disease research.
Date: 8/7/13, 12pm to 2pm
Time: 8/7/13, 12pm to 2pm
Facilitator: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D.
Sponsor: SHP Cytogenetic Technology Program & Agilent Technologies
Contact: Angela Rainer, MS - (512) 827-1484 - email@example.com
MDACC Cyto Lunch and Learn 080713.pdf (PDF, 391 KB)
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "ERK-dependent AKT dephosphorylation: Trastuzumab treatment highlights a novel druggable ErbB2 signaling pathway in breast cancer cells"
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series