MD Anderson Events
Lunch & Learn Seminar - aCGH Data Analysis
From Dots to Data: Considerations when extracting data from a CGH array image.
An overview will be provided of the image extraction method using Feature Extraction Software and consideration of quality control metrics will be discussed.
Analysis of aCGH and aCGH+SNP Samples: Using the software to identify genetic variants in research.
An overview of data analysis using Cytogenomics software to identify copy number changes, loss of heterozygosity and uniparental disomy in disease research.
Date: 8/7/13, 12pm to 2pm
Time: 8/7/13, 12pm to 2pm
Facilitator: Jun Gu, MD, Ph.D.
Sponsor: SHP Cytogenetic Technology Program & Agilent Technologies
Contact: Angela Rainer, MS - (512) 827-1484 - firstname.lastname@example.org
MDACC Cyto Lunch and Learn 080713.pdf (PDF, 391 KB)
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.