MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson Regional Care Centers, An Oncology Symposium for the Primary Care Provider
For additional information and to register, go to: www.MDAnderson.org/conferences.
On-site registration opens at 7:00 am on Saturday, September 29, 2012. Opening session begins at 8:30 am and adjourns at 12:30 pm. Agenda topics includes prostate cancer, gynecologic oncology, breast cancer and emerging issues in oncology.
Date: 9/29/12, all day
Time: 9/29/12, all day
Location: MD Anderson Regional Care Center, 1327 Lake Pointe Parkway, Sugar Land, TX 77478
CME: 3.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits
Contact: Shirley Roy - (713) 792-7275 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare