MD Anderson Events
Master Regulators of Stem Cells and Drivers of Oncogenesis in the Brain - THIS SEMINAR HAS BEEN CANCELLED
This seminar has been cancelled
Date: 9/19/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 9/19/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Antonio Iavarone, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Department of Neurology and Institute for Cancer Genetics Columbia University New York, NY
Contact: Shannon Hurst - 7928543 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery