MD Anderson Events
Mc Combs Institute & Clinical Cancer Prevention Seminar with Dr. Gary Siuzdak entitled
Mc Combs Institute & Clinical Cancer Prevention Seminar with Dr. Gary Siuzdak entitled "Metabolomics as a Unique Biochemical Approach for Understanding Disease Pathogenesis"
Date: 8/21/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 8/21/12, 9am to 10am
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Dr. Samir Hanash
Speaker: Dr. Gary Siuzdak
Speaker Bio: Dr. Gary Siuzdak, Ph.D is currently the Senior Director, Center for Metabolomics and the Professor, Chemistry and Molecular Biology at Scripps Research Institute in La Jolla, California.
Contact: Margaret Bruce - (713) 792-5553 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2016? In San Antonio
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "ERK-dependent AKT dephosphorylation: Trastuzumab treatment highlights a novel druggable ErbB2 signaling pathway in breast cancer cells"
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series