MD Anderson Events
Medical Missions Educational Series
Our next meeting is Feb 28, at noon in FCT12.6097 and our speaker is Jalen Bartek, MDA Clinical Nurse and volunteer with the Aileen Coleman Nursing Foundation. Also, Dr. Patti Brock of Medical Bridges has been invited to join us. Sandwich lunch is sponsored by Caring Friends, Inc., and are provided to the first 20 attendees.
Date: 2/28/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/28/13, 12pm to 1pm
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Jalen Bartek
Sponsor: Infectious Diseases
Contact: Robert Armstrong - (713) 745-9432 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang