MD Anderson Events
Melanoma and Skin Seminar Series
The Melanoma and Skin Cancer
““T-cell therapy for melanoma and predictive biomarkers of response”
Laszlo Radvanyi, PhD
Melanoma Medical Oncology
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Date: 2/21/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 2/21/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower - FCT3.5001
Contact: Tracy Glover - (713) 563-9360 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare