MD Anderson Events
MicroRNA Pathways in Animal Development
2013 Benvenuto Memorial Lecture
Hosted and sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 3/7/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 3/7/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - SCRB2, Rooms 1-6
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Victor Ambros, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Co-director, RNA Therapeutic Institute Silverman Professor of Natural Sciences University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester, MA
Contact: Zahid Siddik - 7927746 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event