MD Anderson Events
Missions at UT MD Andesron
Hear from the person who leads our strategic direction in advancing our missions with education, volunteer services, and communications. Jo Ann Ward will provide us with an overview of her departments that are the core of MD Anderson. Ms. Ward has been serving our hospital for over 35 years. Let’s show by way of our attendance our appreciation of her continued commitment to community outreach and public service. Please join us next month to learn more about how Public Education works to make Cancer History.
Lunch will be provided for the first (20) attendees.
Date: 3/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Mays Clinic ACB1.2325
Directions: First Floor; behind the parking elevators
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Danielle Farias
Speaker: Jo Ann Ward
Speaker Bio: Assoc. VP, Public Affairs
Sponsor: Dianne Gordon
Contact: Elesha Thomas - (713) 563-1170 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.