MD Anderson Events
Missions at UT MD Andesron
Hear from the person who leads our strategic direction in advancing our missions with education, volunteer services, and communications. Jo Ann Ward will provide us with an overview of her departments that are the core of MD Anderson. Ms. Ward has been serving our hospital for over 35 years. Let’s show by way of our attendance our appreciation of her continued commitment to community outreach and public service. Please join us next month to learn more about how Public Education works to make Cancer History.
Lunch will be provided for the first (20) attendees.
Date: 3/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Mays Clinic ACB1.2325
Directions: First Floor; behind the parking elevators
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Danielle Farias
Speaker: Jo Ann Ward
Speaker Bio: Assoc. VP, Public Affairs
Sponsor: Dianne Gordon
Contact: Elesha Thomas - (713) 563-1170 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop