MD Anderson Events
Missions at UT MD Andesron
Hear from the person who leads our strategic direction in advancing our missions with education, volunteer services, and communications. Jo Ann Ward will provide us with an overview of her departments that are the core of MD Anderson. Ms. Ward has been serving our hospital for over 35 years. Let’s show by way of our attendance our appreciation of her continued commitment to community outreach and public service. Please join us next month to learn more about how Public Education works to make Cancer History.
Lunch will be provided for the first (20) attendees.
Date: 3/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Mays Clinic ACB1.2325
Directions: First Floor; behind the parking elevators
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Danielle Farias
Speaker: Jo Ann Ward
Speaker Bio: Assoc. VP, Public Affairs
Sponsor: Dianne Gordon
Contact: Elesha Thomas - (713) 563-1170 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs