MD Anderson Events
NANOCOURSE: Design and Implementation for First-in-Human Oncology Trials
This fast-paced educational event will focus on providing detail about translating research into clinical practice, emphazing that which is needed to accomplish first-in-human oncology trials.
Date: 7/10/12, 8am to 6pm
Time: 7/10/12, 8am to 6pm
Location: 1MC - Conference Center (3rd floor)
CME: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Facilitator: Laurence Cooper, MD
Contact: Chatauquea Davis - (713) 563-5393 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations