MD Anderson Events
NANOCOURSE: Design and Implementation for First-in-Human Oncology Trials
This fast-paced educational event will focus on providing detail about translating research into clinical practice, emphazing that which is needed to accomplish first-in-human oncology trials.
Date: 7/10/12, 8am to 6pm
Time: 7/10/12, 8am to 6pm
Location: 1MC - Conference Center (3rd floor)
CME: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Facilitator: Laurence Cooper, MD
Contact: Chatauquea Davis - (713) 563-5393 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare