MD Anderson Events
NANOCOURSE: Design and Implementation for First-in-Human Oncology Trials
This fast-paced educational event will focus on providing detail about translating research into clinical practice, emphazing that which is needed to accomplish first-in-human oncology trials.
Date: 7/10/12, 8am to 6pm
Time: 7/10/12, 8am to 6pm
Location: 1MC - Conference Center (3rd floor)
CME: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Facilitator: Laurence Cooper, MD
Contact: Chatauquea Davis - (713) 563-5393 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach