MD Anderson Events
NANOCOURSE: Design and Implementation for First-in-Human Oncology Trials
This fast-paced educational event will focus on providing detail about translating research into clinical practice, emphazing that which is needed to accomplish first-in-human oncology trials.
Date: 7/10/12, 8am to 6pm
Time: 7/10/12, 8am to 6pm
Location: 1MC - Conference Center (3rd floor)
CME: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Facilitator: Laurence Cooper, MD
Contact: Chatauquea Davis - (713) 563-5393 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.