MD Anderson Events
Non-redundant Functions of the Three Akt Isoforms and their Contribution to the Biology of Inflammation and Cancer
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 6/12/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 6/12/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Philip N. Tsichlis, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Jane F. Desforges MD Professor of Hematology and Oncology Tufts University School of Medicine Executive Director, Molecular Oncology Research Institute Tufts Medical Center Boston, MA
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series "Mitochondria and Metal-Induced Oxidative Stress at the Center of Alzheimer Disease"
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership