MD Anderson Events
Offfice of Protocol Research (OPR) Brown Bag Session " Clinical Trials Education Initiative & Center for Community-Engaged Translational Research"
The presentations will be presented by the Health Education Specialists from the Patient Education Office and Health Disparities.
Date: 12/10/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/10/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - (713) 792-2933 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biostatistics Grand Rounds
- ERO Special Seminar Series Event: Faculty Candidate Presentation
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals
- Women Leading the Way; Lecture by Sally Kornbluth