MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research Educational Series "New Cooperative Group & CTEP Submission & IRB Review Process"
· Purpose of the Presentation? To introduce the new process to be implemented by the IRB in order to expedite the human subjects review of NCI CTEP and NCI Cooperative Group studies.
· Which regulations or institutional policies are relevant to discussion? A memo with details will be released in the near future.
· Who will it impact (e.g., researchers, admin staff, sponsors, etc)? Clinical research faculty, research coordinators, administrative staff
· How and when will the changes be implemented? The process will reside in the IRB Office. The timeline for implementation is to be announced. The purpose of the slides is to make the research community aware of the upcoming process.
Date: 3/25/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/25/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - (713) 792-2933 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine