MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research Educational Series "New Cooperative Group & CTEP Submission & IRB Review Process"
· Purpose of the Presentation? To introduce the new process to be implemented by the IRB in order to expedite the human subjects review of NCI CTEP and NCI Cooperative Group studies.
· Which regulations or institutional policies are relevant to discussion? A memo with details will be released in the near future.
· Who will it impact (e.g., researchers, admin staff, sponsors, etc)? Clinical research faculty, research coordinators, administrative staff
· How and when will the changes be implemented? The process will reside in the IRB Office. The timeline for implementation is to be announced. The purpose of the slides is to make the research community aware of the upcoming process.
Date: 3/25/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/25/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - (713) 792-2933 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relay for Life - The Woodlands
- Immunology Conference
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emile Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals