MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research (OPR) Educational Brown Bag Series " The Clinical Trials Registry: Clinical Trials.gov Results Reporting
To provide an explanation of ClinicalTrials.gov Results Requirements and Results Entry for trials that meet the Food and Drug Adminstration Amendments Act (FDAAA) 801 definition of an "applicable clinical trial" which include interventional studies (with one or more arms) of FDA-regulated drugs, biological products, or devices.
Date: 1/28/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/28/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - (713) 792-2933 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop