MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research "Study Overview Document for Informed Consent"
2.) Which regulations or institutional policies are relevant to the discussion?
The Study Overview is optional for all clinical studies and is designed to improve the informed consent process by simplifying the key elements presented to potential participants.
4.) How and when will the form be available?
Date: 8/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - (713) 563-5450 - email@example.com
- Lavish Linens
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiang Zhang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Texas Medical Board Legislative Updates by Mari Robinson
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Dr. Elaine Fuchs
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Dr. Elaine Fuchs
- Junior Faculty Reception
- ERO Seminar Series - Je-Hyun Yoon
- Celebrating Improvement at MD Anderson