MD Anderson Events
Organization of Multicultural Employees - "Integrative Medicine" Dr. Lorenzo Cohen
The Integrative Medicine Center offers professional guidance to assist patients regarding integrative treatments. The Center provides services and programs that work together with conventional cancer care and focus on physical, mind-spirit, and social health.
Date: 8/14/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/14/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, 8th Floor, Rooms 1 & 2
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Miguel Lozano Garcia
Speaker: Lorenzo Cohen
Speaker Bio: Lorenzo Cohen, PhD, Director Integrative Medicine Program MD Anderson Cancer Center
Contact: Dianne Gordon - (713) 563-4138 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.