MD Anderson Events
Pain Management Center Open House
Pain Management Center would like to invite all employee's for a meet and greet. Stop by to learn about the center's multi-modality approach to treat cancer pain, tours will also be available.
Date: 5/17/13, 3pm to 5pm
Time: 5/17/13, 3pm to 5pm
Location: Pain Management Center, R4.1010
Directions: Main Building 4th Floor next to Patient Education Center across from elevator A
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Salahadin Abdi
Speaker: Salahadin Abdi
Speaker Bio: Professor, Chair
Sponsor: Department of Pain Medicine
Contact: Trisha Rendon - (713) 792-3888 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance