MD Anderson Events
Patient Safety Awareness Week Fair
This fair is a fun event with booths from many different departments at MD Anderson featuring games, prizes and information on patient safety. It is a rodeo carnival theme for employees and patients.
Come join the celebration of patient safety!
Date: 3/7/13, 11am to 1pm
Time: 3/7/13, 11am to 1pm
Location: Alkek Park, Floor 2
Directions: Donor Wall in the Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Lisa Burton - (713) 792-1944 - email@example.com
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs
- One Stop Shop Retirement Planning at The Park