MD Anderson Events
Patient Safety Awareness Week Fair
This fair is a fun event with booths from many different departments at MD Anderson featuring games, prizes and information on patient safety. It is a rodeo carnival theme for employees and patients.
Come join the celebration of patient safety!
Date: 3/7/13, 11am to 1pm
Time: 3/7/13, 11am to 1pm
Location: Alkek Park, Floor 2
Directions: Donor Wall in the Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Lisa Burton - (713) 792-1944 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Biostatistics Grand Rounds
- ERO Special Seminar Series Event: Faculty Candidate Presentation
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emile Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation