MD Anderson Events
Patient Safety Awareness Week Grand Rounds
This year's patient safety awareness week grand rounds topic is health literacy. Peter Morrison, Health Literacy Director at the Literacy Coalition of Central Texas will deliver a presentation on the importance of a patient's understanding when it comes to their healthcare.
After Peter's presentation, poster contest awards will be presented to the winners and door prizes will be given away.
Light refreshments will be served!
Date: 3/5/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/5/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: Grand Rounds
Contact: Lisa Burton - (713) 792-1944 - email@example.com
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology Institutional Grand Rounds
- Cancer Prevention and Control Grand Rounds- Kenneth Offit, M.D., M.P.H.
- Pediatric Grand Rounds
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- Palliative, Rehabilitation and Integrative Medicine Grand Rounds
- Emil J Freireich Leukemia Hematology Grand Rounds
- Conduit Choices for Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting
- Novel Immune-Based Therapies in Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia