MD Anderson Events
Pediatric Grand Rounds
The MD Anderson Pediatric Grand Rounds series seeks to provide a forumf or educational lectures to both local and national experts in the field on cutting edge topics that relate to the clinical history, diagnosis, genetics, epidemiology, treatment, or adverse effects of pediatric oncologic, hematologic diseases.
Date: 6/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Directions: 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Pete Anderson
Speaker Bio: What I have learned at MD Anderson
Sponsor: Dean Lee
Contact: Catherine March - (713) 745-0477 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.