MD Anderson Events
Pediatrics Research Seminar Series: Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Autophagy in Tumor Progression and Metastasis
Date: 11/20/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 11/20/12, 9am to 10am
Location: Smith Research Building, Conference SRB1.122
Facilitator: Vidya Gopalakrishnan, PhD
Speaker Bio: Dr. Kay F. MacLeod is an Associate Professor of The University of Chicago. Dr. MacLeod seeks to understand and clarify the role of autophagy and mitochondrial dysfunction in tumor growth and progression to metastasis. Dr. Kay F. MacLeod is supported by the National Breast Cancer Research Program, the Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program, the Avon Foundation and the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.
Contact: Hector Jimenez - (713) 563-5394 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery