MD Anderson Events
Pediatrics Research Seminar Series: Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Autophagy in Tumor Progression and Metastasis
Date: 11/20/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 11/20/12, 9am to 10am
Location: Smith Research Building, Conference SRB1.122
Facilitator: Vidya Gopalakrishnan, PhD
Speaker Bio: Dr. Kay F. MacLeod is an Associate Professor of The University of Chicago. Dr. MacLeod seeks to understand and clarify the role of autophagy and mitochondrial dysfunction in tumor growth and progression to metastasis. Dr. Kay F. MacLeod is supported by the National Breast Cancer Research Program, the Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program, the Avon Foundation and the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.
Contact: Hector Jimenez - (713) 563-5394 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course