MD Anderson Events
Peter Steck Memorial Award and Lecture
Peter K. Vogt, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer and Executive Vice President of the Scripps Research Institute, will lecture on "PI3K Pathway in Cancer". Dr. Vogt's presentation will be preceded by the Young Investigator Award, the recipient selected from submitted applications. A reception will follow the lectures.
The Award and Lecture event is supported by a grant from the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.
Date: 4/26/13, 3:30pm to 5pm
Time: 4/26/13, 3:30pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Speaker Bio: Peter K. Vogt is a member of the national Academy of Sciences, the American Philosophical Society, American Academy of Microbiology, Institute of Medicine, the German Academy of Sciences and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
Sponsor: W. K. Alfred Yung
Contact: Jan Esenwein - (713) 745-2264 - email@example.com
- Tumor Inflammation In Melanoma
- Oncologic Emergency Medicine Education Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Center for Cancer Epigenetics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging DIRSS: Research Seminar Series
- Division of Diagnostic Imaging Research Seminar Series (DIRSS)
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- 2017 Alando J. Ballantyne Distinguished Lectureship