MD Anderson Events
Presidents’ Research Scholarship Symposium
The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences invites you
to attend a symposium honoring the
2012-2013 Presidents’ Research Scholarship Awardees:
Advisor: Elsa Flores, Ph.D.
Advisor: Nitin Tandon, M.D.
Advisor: Barbara Murray, M.D.
Advisor: Dianna Milewicz, M.D./Ph.D.
Thursday, Jan. 24, Noon
Mitchell Basic ScienceResearch Building
GSBS Large Classroom (S3. 8371)
Date: 1/24/13, 12pm to 2pm
Time: 1/24/13, 12pm to 2pm
Location: Mitchell Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (S3.8371)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Tracey Barnett - (713) 500-9887 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond
- Entertainment: Moores School of Music Brass Band
- Entertainment: Moores School of Music Strings
- DoCM Grand Rounds - State of the Division Address and Faculty Recognition & Awards Program
- I*CARE Interpersonal Communication and Relationship Enhancement (ACE) Lecture Series
- myCancerConnection PIKNIC- Reducing Your Cancer Risks: Survivor, Caregiver, Prevention Patient
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Entertainment: Harpist Hope Cowan
- Entertainment: Ecclesia Choir
- Entertainment: MD Anderson Employee Choir