MD Anderson Events
Presidents’ Research Scholarship Symposium
The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences invites you
to attend a symposium honoring the
2012-2013 Presidents’ Research Scholarship Awardees:
Advisor: Elsa Flores, Ph.D.
Advisor: Nitin Tandon, M.D.
Advisor: Barbara Murray, M.D.
Advisor: Dianna Milewicz, M.D./Ph.D.
Thursday, Jan. 24, Noon
Mitchell Basic ScienceResearch Building
GSBS Large Classroom (S3. 8371)
Date: 1/24/13, 12pm to 2pm
Time: 1/24/13, 12pm to 2pm
Location: Mitchell Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (S3.8371)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Tracey Barnett - (713) 500-9887 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Relay for Life - The Woodlands
- Immunology Conference
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emil Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals