MD Anderson Events
Presidents’ Research Scholarship Symposium
The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences invites you
to attend a symposium honoring the
2012-2013 Presidents’ Research Scholarship Awardees:
Advisor: Elsa Flores, Ph.D.
Advisor: Nitin Tandon, M.D.
Advisor: Barbara Murray, M.D.
Advisor: Dianna Milewicz, M.D./Ph.D.
Thursday, Jan. 24, Noon
Mitchell Basic ScienceResearch Building
GSBS Large Classroom (S3. 8371)
Date: 1/24/13, 12pm to 2pm
Time: 1/24/13, 12pm to 2pm
Location: Mitchell Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (S3.8371)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Tracey Barnett - (713) 500-9887 - email@example.com
- Lavish Linens
- Gina's Accessories
- Everything rises or falls with leadership
- Bootcamp of the Mind, Body and Spirit: The 7 Habits of Highly Healthy People
- "Picture your Retirement" at the One-Stop-Shop Retirement Planning Event @ Main Hospital
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall