MD Anderson Events
RNA Center Seminar Series
RNA Center Seminar Series presents the RNA Center Award of Excellence in RNAi and ncRNA Research 2012 Awardees!
Chun Li, Ph.D., Professor, Experimental Diagnostic Imaging
Abhinav K. Jain, Ph.D., Instructor, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Date: 3/19/13, 8:30am to 9:30am
Time: 3/19/13, 8:30am to 9:30am
Location: South Campus Research Building II, Room 3 (2SCR1.4023)
Directions: 7435 Fannin St., Houston, TX 77054 NOTE: Free parking available at surface lot behind South Campus building. Please buzz for entry and exit.
Contact: Ersulan Hampton - (713) 563-0639 - email@example.com
RNAC_March 19 2013 Flier.pdf (PDF, 199 KB)
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference