MD Anderson Events
RNA Center Seminar Series
RNA Center Seminar Series presents the RNA Center Award of Excellence in RNAi and ncRNA Research 2012 Awardees!
Chun Li, Ph.D., Professor, Experimental Diagnostic Imaging
Abhinav K. Jain, Ph.D., Instructor, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Date: 3/19/13, 8:30am to 9:30am
Time: 3/19/13, 8:30am to 9:30am
Location: South Campus Research Building II, Room 3 (2SCR1.4023)
Directions: 7435 Fannin St., Houston, TX 77054 NOTE: Free parking available at surface lot behind South Campus building. Please buzz for entry and exit.
Contact: Ersulan Hampton - (713) 563-0639 - email@example.com
RNAC_March 19 2013 Flier.pdf (PDF, 199 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery