MD Anderson Events
RNA Center Seminar Series
RNA Center Seminar Series presents the RNA Center Award of Excellence in RNAi and ncRNA Research 2012 Awardees!
Chun Li, Ph.D., Professor, Experimental Diagnostic Imaging
Abhinav K. Jain, Ph.D., Instructor, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
Date: 3/19/13, 8:30am to 9:30am
Time: 3/19/13, 8:30am to 9:30am
Location: South Campus Research Building II, Room 3 (2SCR1.4023)
Directions: 7435 Fannin St., Houston, TX 77054 NOTE: Free parking available at surface lot behind South Campus building. Please buzz for entry and exit.
Contact: Ersulan Hampton - (713) 563-0639 - firstname.lastname@example.org
RNAC_March 19 2013 Flier.pdf (PDF, 199 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare