MD Anderson Events
Ras Plasma Membrane Interactions: Identifying New Drug Targets
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/15/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 5/15/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: John Hancock, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Vice-Dean for Basic Research Executive Director, The Brown Foundation Institute of Molecular Medicine Chairman, Department of Integrative Biology and Pharmacology John S Dunn Distinguished University Chair in Physiology and Medicine University of Texas Medical School Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.