MD Anderson Events
Restoration of Smac-Mediated Apoptosis in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 11/7/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 11/7/12, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik, Ph.D.
Speaker: Kumudha Balakrishnan, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Department of Experimental Therapeutics MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event