MD Anderson Events
Series on Increasing Your Visibility (Part 2): Your Elevator Spiel & In-Person Networking
Create an effective elevator spiel and learn how to make good impressions and connections at conferences, poster sessions, informal gatherings, etc.
Date: 8/15/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/15/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Tower, Floor 3, VC Classroom (FCT3.5001)
Speaker: various panelists
Contact: Victoria Thompson - 20798 - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course