MD Anderson Events
Series on Increasing Your Visibility (Part 2): Your Elevator Spiel & In-Person Networking
Create an effective elevator spiel and learn how to make good impressions and connections at conferences, poster sessions, informal gatherings, etc.
Date: 8/15/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/15/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Pickens Tower, Floor 3, VC Classroom (FCT3.5001)
Speaker: various panelists
Contact: Victoria Thompson - 20798 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations