MD Anderson Events
Signal transduction at junctions: coupling adhesion and actomyosin dynamics at E-cadherin contacts
Cells are the building blocks of our bodies. Interactions between different cells are important to shape our developing bodies and maintain the organisation of our tissues in health. A range of diseases occur when those interactions are disturbed, including cancer and inflammation.
Date: 1/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: One Baylor Plaza - Michael E. DeBakey Center - Room: M112
Directions: This room is a very quick walk from the MDACC central campus and is on the ground floor at Baylor.
Facilitator: Pierre McCrea, PhD
Speaker: Professor Alpha Yap, MD/ PhD
Sponsor: Pierre McCrea, PhD
Contact: Pierre McCrea, PhD - (713) 834-6277 - email@example.com
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.