MD Anderson Events
Signal transduction at junctions: coupling adhesion and actomyosin dynamics at E-cadherin contacts
Cells are the building blocks of our bodies. Interactions between different cells are important to shape our developing bodies and maintain the organisation of our tissues in health. A range of diseases occur when those interactions are disturbed, including cancer and inflammation.
Date: 1/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: One Baylor Plaza - Michael E. DeBakey Center - Room: M112
Directions: This room is a very quick walk from the MDACC central campus and is on the ground floor at Baylor.
Facilitator: Pierre McCrea, PhD
Speaker: Professor Alpha Yap, MD/ PhD
Sponsor: Pierre McCrea, PhD
Contact: Pierre McCrea, PhD - (713) 834-6277 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care