MD Anderson Events
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series presents Thomas Brabletz, M.D.; topic: "Micro RNAs, EMT and Cancer Stem Cells."
Date: 11/15/12, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 11/15/12, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Directions: Lutheran Pavilion-The Park - along east wall, take the hallway east to the end, make a left, A&T Auditorium will be on the right.
Speaker: Thomas Brabletz, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Brabletz his Ph.D. from Institute of Immunology, University of Wurzburg, GERMANY. Employment at University Erlangen, GERMANY from 1993 - 2007. Employment at University Freiburg, GERMANY where he is currently a Professor within the Department of Molecular Oncology, Comprehensive Cancer Center.
Sponsor: Sendurai Mani, Ph.D.
Contact: Mark Milam - (713) 834-6031 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "ERK-dependent AKT dephosphorylation: Trastuzumab treatment highlights a novel druggable ErbB2 signaling pathway in breast cancer cells"
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series