MD Anderson Events
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series
The Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series brings experts in the area of stem cell research to present and educate about their work.
Date: 1/17/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 1/17/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Sendurai Mani, Ph.D.
Speaker: Roeland Nusse, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Nusse received his Ph.D. from The University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Employment at Stanford University from 1990 - present where he is currently Professor within the Department of Developmental Biology as well as an Investigator within the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Contact: Mark Milam - (713) 834-6031 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care