MD Anderson Events
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series
The Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series brings experts in the area of stem cell research to present and educate about their work.
Date: 1/17/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 1/17/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Facilitator: Sendurai Mani, Ph.D.
Speaker: Roeland Nusse, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Nusse received his Ph.D. from The University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Employment at Stanford University from 1990 - present where he is currently Professor within the Department of Developmental Biology as well as an Investigator within the Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
Contact: Mark Milam - (713) 834-6031 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar - “Regulation of self-renewal in Cancer stem cells”
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar