MD Anderson Events
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series
The Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series brings nationally and internationally known researchers to present their research in the area of stem cells and EMT.
Date: 7/18/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 7/18/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: South Campus; 7435 Fannin Street, SCR1 Rooms 4,5,6
Directions: From Main Campus - proceed south on Fannin. The SCRB building is located on the east side of Fannin just south of OST. The MDACC shuttle service is available and drops off in front of the building (remember MDACC ID badge is required to utilize the shuttle).
Facilitator: Sendurai Mani, Ph.D.
Speaker: Allan Spradling, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Allan Spradlilng received his Ph.D. in Cell Biology from The Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Dr. Spradling is the Director of the Department of Embryology at the Carnegie Institution of Washington, Baltimore; Adjunct Professor of Biology at the Johns Hopkins University; and Adjunct Professor of Molecular Biology and Genetics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He has authored and co-authored numerous papers, served on numerous scientific and editoral boards. He is also a member of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences.
Contact: Mark Milam - (713) 834-6031 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.