MD Anderson Events
Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series
The Stem Cells and Cancer Seminar Series brings nationally and internationally known researchers to present their research in the area of stem cells and EMT.
Date: 7/18/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 7/18/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: South Campus; 7435 Fannin Street, SCR1 Rooms 4,5,6
Directions: From Main Campus - proceed south on Fannin. The SCRB building is located on the east side of Fannin just south of OST. The MDACC shuttle service is available and drops off in front of the building (remember MDACC ID badge is required to utilize the shuttle).
Facilitator: Sendurai Mani, Ph.D.
Speaker: Allan Spradling, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Allan Spradlilng received his Ph.D. in Cell Biology from The Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Dr. Spradling is the Director of the Department of Embryology at the Carnegie Institution of Washington, Baltimore; Adjunct Professor of Biology at the Johns Hopkins University; and Adjunct Professor of Molecular Biology and Genetics at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. He has authored and co-authored numerous papers, served on numerous scientific and editoral boards. He is also a member of the U.S. National Academy of Sciences.
Contact: Mark Milam - (713) 834-6031 - email@example.com
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.