MD Anderson Events
MD Anderson celebrates survivors and caregivers June 1 - 8, 2013. The celebration commemorates National Cancer Survivor's Day, which is held annually on the first Sunday in June.
Check out the following site for additional information about the special survivorship events that are planned.
Date: 6/1/13 to 6/8/13
Time: 6/1/13, 12am to 6/8/13, 12am
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Office of Cancer Survivorship
Contact: Maggi Suttles - (713) 745-0270 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds