MD Anderson Events
The Art and Science of the New Melanoma Landscape: A Case-Based Multidisciplinary Approach
A Case-Based discussion about new Melanoma treatments. Topics include diagnosis and management, case presentations, and prevention.
Date: 9/27/13 to 9/28/13
Time: 9/27/13, 12am to 9/28/13, 12am
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
CME: AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM provided
Contact: T. Greiner - (713) 563-7501 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.