MD Anderson Events
The Art and Science of the New Melanoma Landscape: A Case-Based Multidisciplinary Approach
A Case-Based discussion about new Melanoma treatments. Topics include diagnosis and management, case presentations, and prevention.
Date: 9/27/13 to 9/28/13
Time: 9/27/13, 12am to 9/28/13, 12am
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
CME: AMA PRA Category 1 CME CreditTM provided
Contact: T. Greiner - (713) 563-7501 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar