MD Anderson Events
UTMDACC/University of Tokyo 1st Joint Symposium
Joint symposium between UTMDACC and University of Tokyo. Title of symposium: Bridging Cancer Nanotechnology. Sympsoium will have three sessions: Cancer Biology & Immunology, Drug Delivery & Imaging and Stem Cells & Tissue Engineering. Besides speakers from both institutions giving presentations, there will be a poster session and roundtable discussion for possible collaborations.
Goal of symposium is to focus on the introduction of cutting-edge scientific activities on cancer nanotechnology and related areas at each site to further facilitate scientific collaboration and future exchange programs.
Date: 8/13/12 to 8/14/12
Time: 8/13/12, 9am to 8/14/12, 12pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Gloria da Roza - (713) 792-3924 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop