MD Anderson Events
UTMDACC/University of Tokyo 1st Joint Symposium
Joint symposium between UTMDACC and University of Tokyo. Title of symposium: Bridging Cancer Nanotechnology. Sympsoium will have three sessions: Cancer Biology & Immunology, Drug Delivery & Imaging and Stem Cells & Tissue Engineering. Besides speakers from both institutions giving presentations, there will be a poster session and roundtable discussion for possible collaborations.
Goal of symposium is to focus on the introduction of cutting-edge scientific activities on cancer nanotechnology and related areas at each site to further facilitate scientific collaboration and future exchange programs.
Date: 8/13/12 to 8/14/12
Time: 8/13/12, 9am to 8/14/12, 12pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Gloria da Roza - (713) 792-3924 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminar
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds