MD Anderson Events
UTMDACC/University of Tokyo 1st Joint Symposium
Joint symposium between UTMDACC and University of Tokyo. Title of symposium: Bridging Cancer Nanotechnology. Sympsoium will have three sessions: Cancer Biology & Immunology, Drug Delivery & Imaging and Stem Cells & Tissue Engineering. Besides speakers from both institutions giving presentations, there will be a poster session and roundtable discussion for possible collaborations.
Goal of symposium is to focus on the introduction of cutting-edge scientific activities on cancer nanotechnology and related areas at each site to further facilitate scientific collaboration and future exchange programs.
Date: 8/13/12 to 8/14/12
Time: 8/13/12, 9am to 8/14/12, 12pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Gloria da Roza - (713) 792-3924 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs