MD Anderson Events
UTMDACC/University of Tokyo 1st Joint Symposium
Joint symposium between UTMDACC and University of Tokyo. Title of symposium: Bridging Cancer Nanotechnology. Sympsoium will have three sessions: Cancer Biology & Immunology, Drug Delivery & Imaging and Stem Cells & Tissue Engineering. Besides speakers from both institutions giving presentations, there will be a poster session and roundtable discussion for possible collaborations.
Goal of symposium is to focus on the introduction of cutting-edge scientific activities on cancer nanotechnology and related areas at each site to further facilitate scientific collaboration and future exchange programs.
Date: 8/13/12 to 8/14/12
Time: 8/13/12, 9am to 8/14/12, 12pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Gloria da Roza - (713) 792-3924 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Picture your Retirement" at the One-Stop-Shop Retirement Planning Event @ Main Hospital
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine