MD Anderson Events
VEGF-based Fusion Proteins to Target Tumor Vasculature, Growth, and Metastasis
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 10/10/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 10/10/12, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik, Ph.D.
Speaker: Khalid Mohamedali, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Instructor Department of Experimental Therapeutics MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- Frank Furnari, PhD - Deborah M. Richman Memorial Lecture
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Fast Track Orientation
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event