MD Anderson Events
Walk-up Q&A Sessions for Benefits Annual Enrollment
Want to talk one-on-one with a benefits representative? Come to the Annual Enrollment Q&A walk-up session. A represenative who speaks Spanish will be available.
Have other questions about Annual Enrollment? Visit the website or call 5-myHR.
Date: 7/18/13, 9am to 3:30pm
Time: 7/18/13, 9am to 3:30pm
Location: Main Building - Rotary House skybridge
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: myHR - 5 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang