MD Anderson Events
When Can I Retire? An Overview of your Benefits with Teacher Retirement System
When can I retire?
Everyone knows that Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important part of our retirement savings. But understanding how this benefit works can be tricky.
Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
* When can I retire?
* How much money will I receive?
* What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
Tuesday, May 28th
11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Presentation
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - Question & Answer
Feel free to bring your lunch. Unfortunately, TRS does not allow us to record or stream this presentation. As this presentation usually draws a large crowd, please come a few minutes early to ensure your spot.
Date: 5/28/13, 11am to 2pm
Time: 5/28/13, 11am to 2pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: myHR - 56947 - email@example.com
- Performance for Kids & Families: Houston Grand Opera's "The Puffed-Up Prima Donna"
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Emile Freireich
- Clinical Research-OneConnectTown Hall
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- ERO Seminar Series - Max Diehn
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk & Social Time - Dr. Isaiah J. Fidler
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- 8th Annual Margaret L. Kripke Legend Award Lecture & 4th Annual President’s Award for Advancing Women Faculty Presentation
- Write Winning Grant Proposals
- Women Leading the Way; Lecture by Sally Kornbluth