MD Anderson Events
When can I retire? Overview of Your Benefits with Teacher Retirement System (TRS)
Everyone knows that Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important part of our retirement savings. But understanding how this benefit works can be tricky.
Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
- When can I retire?
- How much money will I receive?
- What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
Date: 10/31/12, 11am to 1pm
Time: 10/31/12, 11am to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Sponsor: Human Resources
Contact: myHR - 56947 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies