MD Anderson Events
When can I retire? Overview of Your Benefits with Teacher Retirement System (TRS)
Everyone knows that Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important part of our retirement savings. But understanding how this benefit works can be tricky.
Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
- When can I retire?
- How much money will I receive?
- What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
Date: 10/31/12, 11am to 1pm
Time: 10/31/12, 11am to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Sponsor: Human Resources
Contact: myHR - 56947 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.