MD Anderson Events
Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning:Take Control of Preserving your Assets
Regardless of your age or earnings, everyone needs to have a will and know their options for protecting their assets. Taking care of these decisions now helps to provide for your loved ones and peace of mind for you.
As this workshop covers both basic and complex strategies for protecting your assets, all levels of investors (from beginner to experienced) are encouraged to attend.
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- Power of attorney
- Health care proxies
- Tax information
- Gifting and insurance replacement strategies
Thursday, March 7th
2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
1MC3.1016 Rooms 1-4
Tuesday, March 12th
Noon - 1:00 p.m.
B2.4750 AT&T Auditorium
No registration is needed.
Want to learn more about retirement and financial planning?
- Attend a monthly retirement seminar
- Attend Dave Ramsey's CORE Financial Wellness
- Meet 1-1 with a retirement provider, free of charge
- Estimate your retirement benefits with the TRS and Social Security calculators
- View retirement planning videos from UT System
- Will you have enough for retirement? Find out with My Retirement Outlook
Date: 3/12/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/12/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: 5-myhr - (713) 745-6947 - email@example.com
- "Picture your Retirement" at the One-Stop-Shop Retirement Planning Event @ Main Hospital
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine