MD Anderson Events
eHealth Research Institute Seminar Series, "Devices, Behavior and Nudge"
The eHealth Research Institute (eHRI) was founded by three Houston institutions: The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Rice University, and the Center for Space Medicine (NASA), in order to foster innovation and research focused on advancement, integration and translation of technology research to the distance delivery of cancer care. The eHRI, using ‘telemedicine’ as the platform, attracts interested members together to form new research projects, with a focus on device development, data-streaming in resource depleted areas, diagnosis, monitoring, image analysis, follow-up care, physician mentoring, artificial intelligence, and others.
The eHRI Seminar Series provides a forum for faculty, students, and industrial members, to present and discuss their research. For more information, please contact: Jan Odegard, PhD, Odegard@rice.edu or Robert L Satcher MD PhD, email@example.com
Date: 4/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/9/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: CPB 8th Floor, Rooms 3 & 4
Directions: Cancer Prevention Building, 1155 Pressler Street, 8.3305 and 8.3301
Speaker: Ashu Sabharwal, PhD
Speaker Bio: Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering Rice University
Sponsor: eHealth Research Institute
Contact: Jennifer Deneen - (713) 792-8039 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership