The Library provides a “Printing & Photocopy Service” system that utilizes fee-based reusable copy cards that allow you to:
- Photocopy black-and-white materials using a Konica Minolta copy machine.
- Print black-and-white materials from public access computers throughout the Library to a networked printer.
Wireless Printing - New!
The Library now has a system that allows you to print from your mobile device. You can print from your notebook, tablet, or smart phone.
Click here for more information.
- All print and photocopies are 10¢ per page.
- Reusable Print/Copy cards are available for $1.00 from a card dispensing machine. The Print/Copy card is 50¢ cents and includes a 50¢ printing/copy credit.
- Purchased cards can be revalued at the card dispensing machine. Paper currency in the following denominations is accepted: $1, $5, $10, & $20 bills. The machine does not give change. Library Staff also cannot make change.
- Scanning is free (see below).
Previous Print / Copy Cards
Clients with print/copy cards from the Library’s previous system have the opportunity to transfer their card balance to a new print/copy card.
Balance transfer steps:
- Present your old copy card, pictured below, to a Library staff member at the Information Desk.
- You will be issued a new card along with your balance from the old system.
The previous card looks like this:
It's Free and It's Green ! ... Paperless options
The Library’s Konica Minolta copy machine also allows you to:
- Scan documents to a flash drive.
- Scan documents and mail them to your email account.
- Scan documents in full color.
In addition, all of the Library’s computers have USB ports conveniently located on the side of each monitor. This gives you easy access to save your documents to a flash drive.