Business & Hospital Administration
- Business Source Complete
- 1886 - present. This database contains indexing and abstracting for scholarly business journals as well as searchable cited references for more than 1,300 journals in all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance, and economics. Additional full text, non-journal content includes financial data, books, monographs, major reference works, book digests, conference proceedings, case studies, investment research reports, industry reports, market research reports, country reports, company profiles, SWOT analyses and more.
- Economia y Negocios
- Current edition. Economía y Negocios is the result of a collaborative effort between EBSCO Publishing and ESAN (Escuela de Administración de Negocios para Graduados). This continuously updated bibliographic database is an indispensable tool for research conducted in the areas of business and economics.
- Health Management - ProQuest
- 1986 - current. This database is designed to meet the needs of researchers studying the field of health administration. A wide range of topics are covered including hospitals, insurance, law, statistics, management,ethics, economics and public health administration. Coverage includes approximately 4,500 theses and dissertations and approximately 800 key journals.
- Regional Business News
- This database provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications. Regional Business News incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.