Click the icon before each Title for a full database description.
- Cancer Trials
- From the National Cancer Institute, this site provides comprehensive information on finding and understanding clinical trials, how trials are conducted, results from current trials, and recent developments in treating cancer. This service provides a database of several thousand actively recruiting clinical trials as well as those that are no longer recruiting. This database can be searched by location, type and stage of cancer, treatment modality, and other parameters.
- CenterWatch Oncology Trials
- This is a listing of industry-sponsored clinical trials that are actively recruiting patients. You can use this listing to search for clinical trials by therapeutic area and geographic region. This site lists cancer and non-cancer related clinical trials in such areas as cardiology, pediatrics, allergy and others.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, has developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members and members of the public current information about clinical research studies. The database can be searched by keyword or browsed by disease entity.
- Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials
- The Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials is a database of definitive controlled trials. The trials are identified by Cochrane Collaboration contributors through specialized registers and references to clinical trials identified in MEDLINE and EMBASE. Though databases like MEDLINE identify trials in their database, it is not easy to identify randomized controlled trials. CCTR strives to make these easily accessible.
- Current Controlled Trials
- Current Controlled Trials allows users to search, register and share information about randomised controlled trials. Access to all the information on this site is free; charges for the registration services offered by Current Controlled Trials are available on request. Publication services are also available via the range of open access peer-reviewed journals published by our sister company, BioMed Central.
- EORTC Protocols Database
- This database contains EORTC (European Organisation for Research and Treatment of Cancer) protocols and also protocols from other organizations in which EORTC has been/is participating. Protocols can be searched or browsed by institution, tumor site, or treatment regimen.
- International Clinical Trials Registry Platform - WHO
- The WHO International Clinical Trials Registry Platform is a clinical trials register which searches ongoing and completed clinical trials from around the world. It contains trial registration data sets which are made available by data providers. WHO’s trial registration is based on an internationally-agreed set of information about the design, conduct and administration of clinical trials.
- MD Anderson Cancer Center - Clinical Trials
- Provides a listing with pertinent details of all clinical trials at MD Anderson. In addition this site provides helpful information on finding a clinical trial, understanding clinical trials and how to choose an appropriate trial.