Click the icon before each Title for a full database description.
Dissertations & Theses
- Digital Commons @ The Texas Medical Center
- Digital Commons@The Texas Medical Center is the institutional repository of works produced by TMC faculty, researchers and students. This open-access digital library contains preprints, postprints, data sets, conference proceedings, working papers, teaching materials, dissertations and more. In cases where full text is not immediately available, the expected release date is noted below the record's download icon.
- ProQuest Dissertations & Theses (PQDT)
- This database serves as the official digital dissertations archive for the Library of Congress and the database of record for graduate research. It contains millions of searchable citations to dissertation and theses from around the world from 1861 to the present day, as well as over a million full text dissertations that are available for download in PDF format. More than 70,000 new full text dissertations and theses are added to the database each year, and each source published since July 1980 includes an abstract written by the author. Simple bibliographic citations are available for dissertations dating from 1637.
- PQDT Open
- PQDT Open provides the full text of open access dissertations and theses free of charge. You can quickly and easily locate dissertations and theses relevant to your discipline, and view the complete text in PDF format.