Click the icon before each Title for a full database description.
- CINAHL Plus
- This database provides full text from 1937 to the present for more than 770 journals and more than 275 books/monographs, and searchable cited references to more than 1,350 journals. It contains more than 2.8 million records including complete coverage of English-language nursing journals and publications from the National League for Nursing and the American Nurses' Association, health care books, nursing dissertations, selected conference proceedings, standards of practice, educational software, audiovisual materials, and book chapters. Subjects covered include nursing, biomedicine, health sciences librarianship, alternative/complementary medicine, consumer health, and 17 allied health disciplines.
- Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition
- Updated daily. This database provides nearly 550 scholarly full text journals focusing on many medical disciplines. Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition also features abstracts and indexing for nearly 850 journals.
- Mosby's Nursing Skills
- Mosby’s Nursing Skills is an online skills and procedures reference system that offers nurses and nurse educators convenient online access to evidence-based skills and procedures. Content has been adapted from authoritative nursing resources with insight from leading nursing societies, and is continuously updated to reflect the latest in evidence-based practice. Over 1,000 skills are featured within specialties such as Critical Care Nursing, Emergency Nursing, Pediatric Acute and Critical Care, Maternal / Newborn, Mental Health, Neonatal, Perioperative, Oncology and more.
- Nursing Reference Center (TMC Library)
- Updated regularly. A comprehensive, point-of-care resource for nursing, Nursing Reference Center draws search results in part from Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses; AHFS Drug Information Essentials; Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual; Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary; and Davis's Comprehensive Handbook of Laboratory & Diagnostic Tests with Nursing Implications. Nursing Reference Center includes: "quick lessons" on diseases and disorders; evidence-based care sheets; practice guidelines; patient education sheets, some available in Spanish; CE modules; news; research instruments; and information on legal cases. Nursing Reference Center provides direct access to full text articles found in CINAHL. First-time users are encouraged to "take the tour" on the database's home page (FlashPlayer required) to learn more.
- ONS - Oncology Nursing Society
- The web site for the Oncology Nursing Society provides information for nursing professionals on clinical practice, news, patient and professional education and conferences.