Psychology & Behavioral Sciences
- Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HaPI)
- 1985 - present. Updated quarterly. Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HaPI) provides access to information on measurement instruments, including questionnaires, interview schedules, checklists, rating scales, and tests, in the fields of health, psychosocial sciences, organizational behavior, and library and information science. HaPI can be used to identify measures needed for research studies, grant proposals, client/patient assessment, class papers/projects, theses/dissertations, and program evaluation. It does not contain the actual instruments, but rather information and articles that describe and assess the instruments.
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print
- The Mental Measurements Yearbook™ (MMY) provides users with a comprehensive guide to over 2,000 contemporary testing instruments. Tthe MMY series contains information essential for a complete evaluation of test products within such diverse areas as psychology, education, business, and leadership. All MMY entries contain descriptive information (e.g., test purpose, publisher, pricing) and edited review(s) written by leading content area experts. To be included in the MMY, a test must be commercially available, be published in the English language, and be new or revised since it last appeared in the series.
ProQolid is a Patient Reported Outcome and Quality of Life Instruments Database. There is a "Free Access Level". This level is available to all ProQolid visitors at no charge. For each instrument in the database, you will find 14 categories of basic information (e.g., author, objective, mode of administration, original language, existing translations, pathology, number of items, etc.).
- Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection is a comprehensive database covering information concerning topics in emotional and behavioral characteristics, psychiatry & psychology, mental processes, anthropology, and observational & experimental methods. This is the world's largest full text psychology database offering full text coverage for nearly 400 journals.
- 1967 to present. Access through OVID. electronic bibliographic database providing abstracts and citations to the scholarly literature in the psychological, social, behavioral, and health sciences. The database includes material of relevance to psychologists and professionals in related fields such as psychiatry, management, business, education, social science, neuroscience, law, medicine, and social work. Updated weekly, PsycINFO® provides access to journal articles, books, chapters, and dissertations.
- Web of Science
- 1965 – present. Original research articles, reviews, editorials, chronologies and abstracts covering biological sciences, medical and life sciences, physical and chemical sciences, agriculture, social sciences, arts, and humanities. Offers author identification, cited reference counts, and citation reports. Content covers over 12,000 of the highest impact journals worldwide, including Open Access journals and over 150,000 conference proceedings