Science & Technology
- Computer Source
- Updated regularly. Computer Source provides researchers with the latest information and current trends in high technology. This database offers full text for nearly 300 publications and indexing and abstracts for nearly 450 publications
- IEEE Xplore
- Updated regularly. IEEE Xplore is a digital library providing full text access to the world's highest quality technical literature in electrical engineering, computer science, and electronics. IEEE Xplore contains full text documents from IEEE journals, transactions, magazines, letters, conference proceedings, standards, and IET (Institution of Engineering and Technology) publications.
- Internet and Personal Computing Abstracts
- Updated regularly. This database provides abstracts and indexing for literature related to personal computing products and developments in business, the Internet, the home, and all other applied areas. Over 400 of the most important trade publications, mainstream computer magazines, and professional journals are covered, including those that focus on specific topics such as Macintosh and Windows platforms, programming, web development and more.
- Science & Technology Collection
This database contains more than 820 leading full-text journals covering relevant aspects of the scientific and technical community. In addition to full text, Science & Technology Collection offers indexing and abstracts for more than 1,750 journals. Topics include aeronautics, astrophysics, biology, chemistry, computer technology, geology, aviation, physics, archaeology, marine sciences and materials science.