Click the icon before each Title for a full database description.
- This database contains bibliographic records from the U.S. Department of Agriculture's National Agricultural Library, with more than 4.8 million citations consisting of journal articles, book chapters, monographs, theses, patents, software, audiovisual materials, and technical reports. These sources are related to all aspects of agriculture and allied disciplines, including animal and veterinary sciences, entomology, plant sciences, forestry, aquaculture and fisheries, farming and farming systems, agricultural economics, extension and education, food and human nutrition, agricultural engineering and technology, and earth and environmental sciences.
- Carcinogenic Potency Database (CPDB)
- This is a widely used resource on the results of chronic, long-term animal cancer tests. It provides a single, standardized and easily accessible database that includes sufficient information on each experiment to permit investigations into many research areas of carcinogenesis. Both qualitative and quantitative information on positive and negative experiments are reported, including all bioassays from the National Cancer Institute/National Toxicology Program (NCI/NTP) and experimental results from the general literature that meet a set of inclusion criteria.
- JoVE (The Journal of Visualized Experiments)
- JoVE is a peer reviewed video journal for biological, medical, chemical and physical research. JoVE videos are also indexed in PubMed
- Mouse Models of Human Cancer (MMHC)
- The Mouse Models of Human Cancer database can be queried for models submitted by fellow researchers. Information about the making of models, their genetic description, histopathology, derived cell lines, associated images, carcinogenic agents, and therapeutic trials can be retrieved. Links to associated publications and other resources are provided.
- 1946 – Present. PubMed comprises over 21 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. PubMed citations and abstracts include the fields of biomedicine and health, covering portions of the life sciences, behavioral sciences, chemical sciences, and bioengineering. PubMed also provides access to additional relevant web sites and links to the other NCBI molecular biology resources. Corresponds in part to the following print indexes: Index Medicus, Index to Dental Literature, and International Nursing.
- Science & Technology Collection
- This database contains more than 820 leading full-text journals covering relevant aspects of the scientific and technical community. In addition to full text, Science & Technology Collection offers indexing and abstracts for more than 1,750 journals. Topics include aeronautics, astrophysics, biology, chemistry, computer technology, geology, aviation, physics, archaeology, marine sciences and materials science.
- 1960 - present. Scopus is a citation and abstract database containing peer-reviewed literature, with over 46 million records and 4.8 million conference papers from proceedings and journals. It covers the medical, scientific, technical and social sciences fields. It includes 100% coverage of Medline, 100% coverage of Embase and interoperability with Reaxys.
- Web of Science
- 1965 – present. Original research articles, reviews, editorials, chronologies and abstracts covering biological sciences, medical and life sciences, physical and chemical sciences, agriculture, social sciences, arts, and humanities. Offers author identification, cited reference counts, and citation reports. Content covers over 12,000 of the highest impact journals worldwide, including Open Access journals and over 150,000 conference proceedings.