- Society of Gynecologic Oncology Guidelines
- Clinical Practice Guidelines from the Society of Gynecologic Oncology.
- NCCN Guidelines
- The NCCN Guidelines® are a comprehensive set of guidelines detailing the sequential management decisions and interventions for the malignant cancers that affect 97 percent of all patients with cancer. In addition, separate guidelines relate to major prevention and screening topics and another set of pathways focuses on the major supportive care areas.
- 1946 – Present. PubMed comprises over 21 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. PubMed citations and abstracts include the fields of biomedicine and health, covering portions of the life sciences, behavioral sciences, chemical sciences, and bioengineering. PubMed also provides access to additional relevant web sites and links to the other NCBI molecular biology resources. Corresponds in part to the following print indexes: Index Medicus, Index to Dental Literature, and International Nursing.
- 1960 - present. Scopus is a citation and abstract database containing peer-reviewed literature, with over 46 million records and 4.8 million conference papers from proceedings and journals. It covers the medical, scientific, technical and social sciences fields. It includes 100% coverage of Medline, 100% coverage of Embase and interoperability with Reaxys.
- UpToDate is a comprehensive evidence-based clinical information resource available to physicians on the internet. It includes more than 23,000 graphics, including photographs, which can be searched by using the pull-down menu to select “graphics.” UpToDate allows you to use graphics for diagnosis, training and incorporating into presentations.
Top eBooks in Gynecologic Oncology
- Berek and Hacker's Gynecologic Oncology
- Focuses on the application of basic and clinical science to the clinical practice of gynecologic oncology.
- Clinical Gynecologic Oncology
- Leading medical reference book geared toward improving gynecologic cancer outcomes.
- M.D. Anderson Cancer Care Series: Gynecologic Cancer
- Clinical guidebook with quick access to the latest and best multimodality therapies..
- Ovarian Cancer Methods & Protocols
- Expert researchers in the field provide methods that have been created or adapted to study various aspects of ovarian cancer.
- Uterine Cancer: Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment
- Current screening methods, staging and prognostic factors, and available treatment options for uterine and endometrial cancer.
Other Available eBooks
- Cervical Cancer eBooks
- Browse a list of online books in Cervical Cancer.
- Gynecologic Oncology eBooks
- Browse a list of online books on Gynecologic Oncology.
- Ovarian Cancer eBooks
- Browse a list of online books in Ovarian Cancer.
Mobile Apps & Resources
- Use BrowZine to create a mobile bookshelf of your favorite journals to read and research on the go. Download the mobile app from the Apple App Store for your iPad, or visit Google Play and the Amazon Appstore for your Android tablet. Once installed, you can use your MD Anderson MyID to access subscribed and open access publications, create your own bookshelf of favorite journals, and save to a variety of services.
- NCCN Guidelines
- Access the National Comprehensive Cancer Network (NCCN) Guidelines on your iPad or Android Tablet. NCCN offers treatment recommendations and their panels address cancer detection; risk assessment and reduction; and supportive care areas such as nausea and vomiting, distress management, cancer-related fatigue, and cancer pain management. You must be a registered user on NCCN.org before you download the NCCN app through the iTunes Store or Google Play.
- The Research Medical Library on Your Tablet
- This is a mobile website you can bookmark on any device to access current radiology eBooks and journals.
- To start using “UpToDate Anwhere,” access UpToDate through the Research Medical Library’s web site on a MD Anderson desktop computer, and register for an account. Then download the free UpToDate app from the appropriate app store for your device. Once installed, use your newly created username and password to access all content from UpToDate. Available on iOS , Android, or Windows 8 tablets.
Top Journals in Gynecologic Oncology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Browse the current issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Browse the current issue of Gynecologic Oncology.
Other Available Journals
- List of Gynecologic Oncology journals
- Browse gynecologic oncology journals.
- List of Ovarian Cancer journals
- Browse ovarian cancer journals.
- List of Obstetrics and Gynecology journals
- Browse a list of online journals in obstetrics and gynecology.