- Business Source Complete
1886 - present. This database contains indexing and abstracting for scholarly business journals as well as searchable cited references for more than 1,300 journals in all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance, and economics. Additional full text, non-journal content includes financial data, books, monographs, major reference works, book digests, conference proceedings, case studies, investment research reports, industry reports, market research reports, country reports, company profiles, SWOT analyses and more.
- Health Management
- 1986 - current. This database is designed to meet the needs of researchers studying the field of health administration. A wide range of topics are covered including hospitals, insurance, law, statistics, management,ethics, economics and public health administration. Coverage includes approximately 4,500 theses and dissertations and approximately 800 key journals.
- Legal Collection
- Updated daily. This database contains full text for nearly 250 of the world's most respected, scholarly law journals. The Legal Collection is an authoritative source for information on current issues, studies, thoughts and trends of the legal world.
- 1946 – Present. PubMed comprises over 21 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. PubMed citations and abstracts include the fields of biomedicine and health, covering portions of the life sciences, behavioral sciences, chemical sciences, and bioengineering. PubMed also provides access to additional relevant web sites and links to the other NCBI molecular biology resources. Corresponds in part to the following print indexes: Index Medicus, Index to Dental Literature, and International Nursing.
- Regional Business News
- This database provides comprehensive full text coverage for regional business publications. Regional Business News incorporates coverage of more than 80 regional business publications covering all metropolitan and rural areas within the United States.
Top eBooks in Healthcare Administration
- Fundamentals of Health Care Financial Management
- A practical guide to fiscal issues and activities
- Organizational Behavior in Health Care
- History of oganizational behavior and changing environments in healthcare.
- Quantitative Methods in Health Care Management
- Health services administration, statistical methods, decision making & methodology
- Transforming Health Care Through Information
- Health Informatics (formerly Computers in Health Care)
Mobile Apps & Resources
- Use BrowZine to create a mobile bookshelf of your favorite journals to read and research on the go. Download the mobile app from the Apple App Store for your iPad, or visit Google Play and the Amazon Appstore for your Android tablet. Once installed, you can use your MD Anderson MyID to access subscribed and open access publications, create your own bookshelf of favorite journals, and save to a variety of services.
- The Research Medical Library on Your Tablet
- This is a mobile website you can bookmark on any device to access current healthcare administration journals.
- List of Health Care Administration journals
- A list of online journals in health care administration.
- List of Health Care Management journals
- A list of online journals in health care management.